Monday, November 3, 2008

Trail of Terror 11/1/08

Something I did this weakened was I went to Trail of Terror with the church called St Patrick’s. Since clowns are not my favorite, my clowns took me into a tiny haunted house called the Clown House. I was pretty freaked out. Clowns were coming at me in all different directions. But before that we went into the main haunted house. At first it went pretty good I was screaming a lot. This one time in the main haunted house a clown so bad I fell to the ground. When I got up I just had to give the clown a high five. But then we got to the clown section. That is when it went all down hill. Clowns were hitting the cages making really loud noises and scaring the crap out of me. This one clown was following me. I asked why you are following me really loud. And said because your fun in a really creepy voice and that just messed me up. Then the part we went outside then right back in the JASON came running at my group. But I wasn’t so scared because Jason doesn’t really scare me so I laughed and gave him a high five to. So in the end of the night it was pretty fun. I laughed, screamed and almost messed myself a handful of times.

1 comment:

Rico said...

hahahaha BK im going to enjoy buying a clown mask and scaring you

haha teeehee =)