Friday, November 28, 2008

I did over thanksgiving break

On Thanksgiving I had most of my dads side of the family over and one family from my mom side come over to eat. Before we ate one of my cousins from Madison brought their dog to our house. His name was Jasper but I don’t know what kind of dog it was. So we were walking the dog around the block in till we had to eat, because Jasper would have had to stay in the car for the in tire time when we were eating. So after the meal we brought Jasper back into my backyard and played fetch with him while I and a cousin were playing catch with a rugby ball because I couldn’t find a football that was inflated. After playing outside for about an hour and a half us everyone who was outside went inside and talked. But me and my cousin who were playing catch went and played madden because we always play each other when he is over. This year since he lives in Wisconsin and I live in Minnesota we played a Packers vs. Vikings. He was the Packers and I was Vikings. He always wins but it is still fun. This time he kicked my butt. In the fourth quarter I through 3 interceptions one right after the other. Then when everyone one gone we watched Fred Clause. But right as we were about to finish the movie the lamp in our TV gone out so we don’t know how it ends. That is what my family and I did on Thanksgiving Day.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Broderick, your Thanksgiving Break sounds awesome, and it makes me wish I had a cousin over that night who would do that kind of stuff with me. Next time you play him you should remember to replace the Vikings Kick and Punt returners before the game. That might help you get a few points back.