Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Something I have seen

Something I have watched over the weekend is the movie Dark Knight. It was the second time I have seen it. The movie was really good, and really funny. The two funniest scenes that I remember is the scene with the disappearing pencil trick. The made me laugh really hard. Then the second scene that made me laugh is the scene when the Joker was dressed up in the nurse’s outfit. The first time I saw the movie I was a little bit tired. But when ever the joker was on the screen I woke up because the joker is the greatest villain ever, and the quote I like the most is “What ever doesn’t kill you makes you STRANGER.” That quote made me laugh a little bit. Seeing it for the second time was a pretty good idea, because I forgot what the funny scenes were, and now that I have saw it again I remember it now. Now I can not wait for the movie to come out on DVD. Now I can not wait for the movie IRON MAN to come out on DVD cause that movie was a really good movie also. And I think that Batman and Iron Man are not superheroes, because a superhero to me is a dude who has super powers, and Batman and Iron Man are just two rich dudes who have a lot of time on there hands so they go around fighting crime with gadgets. Not powers they got from a wired disaster or toxic spider, or just born on another planet. But they are still pretty cool.

No comments: