Thursday, September 11, 2008

My name is Broderick King. This is my super cool blog, whitch i will p0ersonalize and make my own. I will always use appropriate language on my school blog and follow the conventions of the English language.


The expectation for this assignment is that I post on my blog once a week for the remainder of the school year. I am expected to memment on texts that I am viewing in the world around me. These might include, but are not limited to: books, magazines, movies, internet articles, televison shows, trips to museums, etc.


Each post should be at least 200 words. Each weekly post is due by 8am on that Wednsday. m Therefore, Q1 due dates are:9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, and 10/29. That makes for a total of 7 posts this first quarter. I understand that blogs are worth 100 points per quarter and are graded holistically. i also understand that blogging is a significant component of my quarter grade. By the way, what I have just is only 196 words! Now it is 200!