Monday, October 13, 2008

Something I have done

Something I have done over the weekend. On Saturday night my parents were at a neighbor’s house. They took my little cousin Max, he is seven years old but he looks like he is four or five years old, before they left my dad told me that the only reason why they are brining him with. The reason is because so they had an excuse to leave the house early. So I was on the computer looking on you tube of UFC fights. Then all the sudden I was really hungry. So I went to the garage to get a pizza out of the freezer. I look in the freezer and there wasn’t any good pizza. So I turned around to go back inside and the door was locked. So I ran to the front door and that door was locked. So I took my dads keys from his truck because they were still in the truck. So then I called my dad and he didn’t answer. So I called my mom and I told her what happened. She asked how did I do that, and I said I thought the door was unlocked. But then she told me to run around the house because she said that my dad might have closed the door but kept it unlocked. So I got in, went back outside in the garage to close the door, then I went back into the freezer and got out a Popsicle. So in the end it was a pretty good night.

No comments: